Beginning Monday, April 5, 2021:
The Morristown-Hamblen Library will resume regular Operating hours:
Monday to Thursday operating hours: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday operating hours 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday operating hours 9:00 am to 4 pm.
Curbside is available for those that request this service. The Curbside hours are:
Monday through Friday curbside hours are 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
Saturday curbside hours are 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
- Masks are mandatory to enter the building.
- Temperature of 100.4 or higher not allowed in the building.
- Opened to the public with a limit of 25 people in the building.
- One hour on the computer.
- 30 minutes for browsing.
- Programs will continue to be virtual for April.
- No use of study rooms or the Library’s front room April.
- Sanitizing and quarantine of materials.
Notice: The Health Department is giving Covid-19 vaccines and routing traffic through our back parking lot. Parking will be difficult at the Library, but there are areas close by to park and walk to the Library when necessary. Please be aware there will be unique pick-up stations marked during curbside service hours only. Thank you.
Shelly Shropshire, Director
417 West Main Street
Morristown, TN 37814
423-586-6410 Ext. 210